As the official voice of the Turkey plastics industry value chain, PAGEV develops and provides legislative, environmental, technical and communications programmes.
PAGEV represents the plastics industry’s views by:
• Providing fact based information and data to Turkish opinion formers;
• Networking with relevant stakeholders both at international and national level;
• Presenting the industry’s view at international and national levels;
• Safeguarding fair trade for its products.
PAGEV highlights the sustainability of plastics as a raw material by:
• Explaining best practices on the production, use and waste management of plastics;
• Providing the environmental fingerprints - the so called eco-profiles - of more than 75 polymers and their intermediates;
• Confirming the contribution of plastics as a protector of energy and resources;
• Highlighting the economic and environmental benefits of plastic as a recyclable and recoverable material.
PAGEV endeavours to make people aware of the benefits of plastic products by:
• Demonstrating benefits and sustainability of the use of plastics materials;
• Promoting a balanced view of plastics as the material for the 21st century material.